Have you had a BreathWork experience that totally changed your life or perhaps you’ve heard about this growing healing practice and you’d like to add it to your list of modalities.
Whatever the case, BreathWork and Breathing practices will be the leading form of personal and spiritual growth over the upcoming years, possibly surpassing yoga and meditation.
This is your opportunity to learn more, whether you’re looking to expand your own healing practice with clients or simply open to your own individual expansion.
Join BreathWork healer Jay Bradley from BreatheOnIt™ for a full day of BreathWork healer training where you will learn everything that you need to begin sharing this life-changing healing modality with friends and clients along with expanding your own practice.
- Learn various styles of Breathing why this 3-part Breath is the most powerful and unique
- Find out about insurance, contraindications, legalities, and waivers
- Educate yourself on possible side effects and how to deal with them
- Learn the basics of both a private and group session
- Discover the importance of “making it your own” and using your unique gifts
- What is Ho’Oponopono and how may it tie in to BreathWork?
- Gain knowledge about the Chakras and how BreathWork can align them
- Thorough practice in partnered exercises to gain confidence
- Find out what other tools will make your sessions more powerful
- Learn the physical, mental, and spiritual benefits of BreathWork
- Find out the answers to the most frequently asked questions
- And so much more!
At the end of the course, you’ll receive a diploma of completion for the Introductory level from BreatheOnIt™
Please bring a yoga mat, blanket, pillow and eye cover. Snacks and alkaline water will be provided but feel free to bring food or beverages. There will be an hour lunch break where you can go out to a local restaurant or eat at the location.